Wavlink Setup | Wifi.wavlink.com | Ap.Setup
Wavlink is one of the famous brands providing a range of networking products including mesh routers, range extenders, access points, and much more. All the Wavlink products are well-known for their ultimate performance and faster speeds. If you already have the Wavlink device and are searching for the Wavlink setup instructions, then this website is a must-read for you. This page covers some important topics that include Wavlink router setup via wifi.wavlink.com, Wavlink mesh setup, Wavlink extender setup, Wavlink login, or many more.
A complete guide to using Wavlink Router and Extender
Looking for a quick guide that assists you to complete the Wavelink setup & login process? Want to know how to setup Wavlink extender? Here you’ll get comprehensive solutions to all your queries. So, without any further ado, let’s find out what you need to do.
Perform the Wavlink Router Setup via Wifi.wavlink.com
Setting up the Wavlink device is an easy process using the web browser method. You just need to complete the initial hardware setup and then access the Wavlink router login page. Follow the below steps to perform the Wavlink mesh setup.
- First, connect the Ethernet cable from the WAN port on the Wavlink router to the modem.
- Now, plug the modem as well as router into the power source and turn them on.
- Next, you need to connect your computer device to the router’s network either wirelessly or through a wired cable.
- Here, we will use an Ethernet cable to connect your router’s LAN port to the Ethernet port on the computer.
- Afterward, launch a browser on the PC and type wifi.wavlink.com or 168.10.1 in the address field. Press Enter.
- Now, click on the Start Setup option to initiate the Wavlink setup wizard.
- Next, choose your Region and Timezone.
- The setup wizard will automatically scan for your connection type.
- After that, you would be prompted to configure your network name and password for network security.
- Save the configurations you have made and click on the Finish button to complete the setup process.
- You can accomplish the Wavlink ac1200 router setup using the steps mentioned above.
If you have trouble setting up your router, you can get Wavlink support from our technical team on the helpline number.
Steps for the Wavlink router login
Whenever you want to configure or customize the settings of your router, you need to login to its web configuration page through wifi.wavlink.com. Here are some simple instructions to log in to the Wavlink setup page.
- First of all, connect your PC to the Wavlink device using the Ethernet cable.
- After that, launch a browser and enter wifi.wavlink.com or 168.10.1 in the address bar.
- It will open the Wavlink login page where you will have to provide the admin credentials of your router.
- If you’re logging into the router for the first time, try using the admin default username and password of the router and click on Login.
- The default login details are printed on the product’s label.
- Next, you will be redirected to the Wavlink router setup wizard page.
- The quick setup wizard will detect your connection type automatically.
- If they failed to detect, you need to manually choose your connection type.
- Now, go to the Wireless settings and configure the SSID name and password of the router.
- Then click on the Security Settings to set up the security mode as well as the encryption key for network security.
- Once done, click on Save to apply the Wavlink router settings.
Wifi.wavlink.com not working? Follow the troubleshooting tips below
● First of all, make sure your PC on which you’re performing the Wavlink router setup is connected to the home network.
● Check if the Ethernet cable is securely plugged in from your router’s LAN port to the PC.
● Afterward, check if all your devices are connected to the power source and getting power.
● Next, try to restart your modem, router, and computer device.
● After that, close your current browser and then use a different one to perform the Wavlink mesh setup.
● Try using the router’s default IP address http://192.168.10.1 to access the Wavlink router login page.
● If still the issue exists, try to reset your router to the factory defaults.
Step-by-step guide for setting up Wavlink Extender
Wavlink Extender Setup is a great way to get faster WiFi speeds and better coverage across your home. You have the choice of setting it up with the WPS method or a web browser. Each of these methods is explained below in detail.
How to setup Wavlink Extender via the WPS button?
- The first and foremost step is to place the extender near your router.
- Next, plug the range extender into a power source and turn it on.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button on the router for about 5-10 seconds.
- Within a minute, press and hold the WPS button on the Wavlink extender.
- Then release the button when the WPS LED starts to blink blue.
- As soon as the LED becomes solid blue, indicating the extender and router are paired.
- Get Wavlink support from our technical experts on the helpline number if you have trouble setting up your extender.
Wavlink ac1200 Extender Setup through ap.setup
- Unbox the extender, plop it down near your router, and then plug it into the power outlet.
- Now, connect to the Wavlink network either through a wired or wireless connection.
- If you’re using a wireless connection, then click on the WiFi icon on your PC and search for the available networks.
- Then choose the Wavlink extender setup network and connect to it using the wireless password.
- If you’re trying to connect using a wired connection, then connect the Ethernet cable from the LAN port on the repeater to the computer’s Ethernet port.
- After you complete the initial setup and installation, you can proceed with the configuration part.
- For this, launch a browser on the PC and visit the http://ap.setup Wavlink page.
- You can also use the default IP that is 192.168.10.1 to access the Wavlink login page.
- Next, enter the admin username and password of the extender in their respective fields and click on Login.
- Now, scan for the networks and select the SSID you want to extend.
- Afterward, you can configure the wireless and security settings of the extender and complete the setup process.
How to update the firmware of the Wavlink Range Extender?
Follow the steps mentioned below to perform the Wavlink extender firmware update:
- First, visit the Wavlink support site and download the advanced firmware version for your extender model.
- Now, save the downloaded firmware file on the desktop.
- After that, launch a browser on your PC and visit the http://ap.setup Wavlink page.
- Next, log in to the Wavlink setup page using the default admin details.
- Then navigate to the System Tools under Settings.
- Now, click on the Firmware Update option.
- Then click on Browse to locate the firmware file saved on the desktop.
- Finally, click on Upload to start installing your extender firmware.
- Once done, click on Finish to complete the process.
How to reset the Wavlink wifi repeater?
You can perform the Wavlink extender reset either manually or through a web browser. Here we have explained both methods in detail.
Manual reset via a reset button
- First, locate the reset button on the extender.
- Next, use a paperclip or a sharp pin to press the button for at least 5-10 seconds.
- Hold the reset button until the extender’s LED starts blinking.
- Afterward, release the button and perform the Wavlink extender setup process again.
Reset via a browser
- First of all, access the http://ap.setup Wavlink page.
- Then log in with the default username and password of your extender.
- On the basic web management page, click on the Setup. Next, click on the Reset option under Backup/Restore.
- Your extender will automatically reboot after reset.